Hey guys, I’m back with another tag!
I’m not sure who created this tag but if you know please let me know!
1. Hit Rewind: a book you go back to again and again?
Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson
My favourite book! This has always stuck with me and I could honestly keep reading it over and over.
2. Romantic Ballads: a book that gives you all those fluttery feels?
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas
I’ve read this 3 times and it never fails to give me all the fluttery feels.
Such a swoon worth book.
3. Release Radar: a new release book you are excited for?
The Burning White by Brent Weeks
I am both excited and terrified for the last book in the Lightbringer.
4. Discover Weekly: a book you haven’t read yet but want to discover?
Heartstopper by Alice Oseman
This year I’ve been getting into graphic novels and loving them. Everyone talks about how amazing and cute Heartstopper is so I definitely need to discover this series!
5. Alone Again: your fave book genre to read on your own?
All of them. I don’t really get this question, do people read with others?
6. Alternative: an indie book or author everyone should read!
I don’t read many indie books/authors but I read The Gilded King by Josie Jaffrey and enjoyed it. I really need to continue the series.
7. Cheesy Hits: a book full of cheese that you just love?
I’m not a big fan of cheesy books. It will make me cringe.
However, The Kiss of Deception could be considered a tad cheesy but I absolutely loved it. Devoured it so fast.
8. Summer Hits: a book you re-read every summer?
None. I tend to re-read when I feel like it not specifically in the summer…
I did read Warbreaker two summers in a row before.
9. Power Hour: an empowering feminist book or character you adore?
I’ll go with character(s) – I can’t just say one so here are a few:
Ferius Parfax (Spellslinger)
10. All Out 10’s: list ten banging books!
The Final Empire
Kingdom of Ash
The Kiss of Deception
The Black Prism
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Hold Back the Stars