Welcome to Blogmas Day 5.
This post is going up later than I anticipated, oops. I’m so not used to posting so much!
The original tag was made by the Booktuber: GirlReading.
1. A fictional family you would like to spend Christmas dinner with?
Hmmm… Either Rhys’ Inner Circle, Aelin’s Court or 100 Fox Way gang.
How incredible would any of those be?!
2. A bookish item you would like to receive as a gift?
Bookish pins! I love them and NEED more!!
3. A fictional character you think would make a perfect Christmas elf?
Blue from The Raven Cycle!
4. Match a book to it’s perfect Christmas song.
This is a cool question but I read so much fantasy I’m not sure any fit with Christmas songs.
5. Bah Humbug. A book or fictional character you’ve been disappointed in and should be put on the naughty list?
The Wicked King.
No, I’m not sorry. That book was beyond boring.
6. A book or a fictional character you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserve to be put on the nice list?
The Kiss of Deception / Lia
Why does no one talk about these books? They’re amazing.
Lia is an amazing,, strong female character who deserves so much more appreciation!
7. Red, Gold and Green. A book cover that has a wonderfully Christmasy feel to it.
My True Love Gave to Me ed. by Stephanie Perkins
Can’t get more Christmasy than a Christmas book!
8. A book or series you love so much, you want everyone to find under their Christmas tree this year so they can read it and love it too?
My favourite book trilogy of all time. It’s INCREDIBLE.
Everyone needs it!