Today for blogmas day 9 I’m doing another tag!
For blogmas day 4 I did the 12 Days of Christmas Book Tag
This tag was originally created by TheArtsyReaderGirl
1. “All I Want for Christmas Is You”: Favourite bookish couple.
I have so many!
A recent one is Luella and Eldas from A Deal with the Elf King by Elise Kova
2. “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”: Name a book where a character is away from home (school, vacation, etc.).
The Switch by Beth O’Leary
3. “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”: Name your favorite “little” book (children’s book, short story, novella, etc.).
I read Odd and the Frost Giants by Neil Gaiman this year, it’s a very short but lovely read!
4. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town“: What book(s) do you hope Santa brings you this year?
I don’t *think* I’m getting any books for Christmas. *SHOCK HORROR*
I didn’t ask for any as I already have too many unread books. Sigh.
5. “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”: Which book turned your nose red (made you cry)?
I don’t cry very often at books, the ending of The Switch did have be a lil emosh.
6. “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year”: Your favourite book/kind of book to read during the holidays.
I don’t really read seasonal books or anything. I tend to read more fantasy during the winter in general.
7. “We Three Kings”: Your favourite trilogy.
Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson & The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E Pearson
8. “Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow”: A character you would love to be snowed in with.
Cassian from ACOTAR
9. “Last Christmas”: A book that seriously let you down.
House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J Maas
10. “White Christmas”: An upcoming release you’re dreaming about
Winterkeep by Kristin Cashore
I am SO exciting to get back into this world!
I tag anyone who wants to do this!