Today I’m going to do a tag, I was tagged by Holly over at TheWritingFinch to do this, thank you, Holly!
1. Laying in bed – a book you read in one day
Heartstopper by Alice Oseman – Once I picked this up I could not stop! Luckily, being a graphic novel it’s quick to binge!
2. Snacking – a book that is a ‘guilty pleasure’ read
I don’t believe in ‘guilty pleasures’ – it’s a toxic mindset, in my opinion…
I’ll go with a “problematic fave” instead: Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
Everyone seems to have strong opinions on this book but I really enjoyed it. It broke my heart and made me cry but it was a great read!
3. Netflix – a series that you want to start
I could write a whole post on this question alone…
I just bought Aurora Rising, The Winner’s Curse & Foundryside on kindle, so I’ll be starting those series soon.
4. Deep clean – a book that has been on your TBR for ages
Dark Matter by Blake Crouch has been on my tbr since 2016… still don’t even own it. I need to change that!
5. Animal Crossing – a book you recently bought because of the hype
Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin
I have seen this book everywhere. Literally comes up on my Instagram feed every day.
6. Productivity – a book you learned from or had an impact on you
Since May is Mental Health Awareness Month, I’ll pick Reasons To Stay Alive by Matt Haig.
This book is amazing for depression awareness. It seriously moved me and made me feel seen. I highly recommend every read it! Especially during these hard times, it is a huge comfort.
7. Facetime – a book you were gifted
I won a giveaway recently, so that’s kind of a gift? I received an ARC of Good Girls Die First by Kathryn Foxfield.
8. Self-care – what is one thing you have done recently to look after yourself
Someone, please take my Paypal account from me. I keep buying things to make myself feel better.
BONUS – An upcoming release you are looking forward to
Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert
I bloody adored Get a Life, Chloe Brown, I cannot wait for this sequel!!