Happy Christmas Eve!
I cannot believe Christmas is tomorrow. Time really does fly!
Today I’m going to do The Joy of Christmas Book Tag!
This tag was created by Samantha at Novels and Nonsense
1) Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating?
House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J Maas!!!
I am SO ready for some SJM! I have missed her addictive writing so much.
2) Christmas Songs & Carols: What book or author can you not help but sing its praises?
Anything Brandon Sanderson.
I will never shut up about how amazing his books are.
The world-building, the character, the plot twists. EVERYTHING is amazing.
3) Gingerbread Houses: What book or series has wonderful world-building?
I’m not going to repeat my previous answer (Even though Sanderson is the King of world-building)
So I’ll go with Lightbringer by Brent Weeks.
Incredible magic system and world. I cannot wait to read the final book asap and be back in this amazing world! If you like Sanderson, give Lightbringer a go!
4) A Christmas Carol: Favourite classic or one that you want to read
Jane Eyre & Pride and Prejudice
5) Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas
The Secret Commonwealth by Philip Pullman
(The only book I specifically asked for, so I know I’m getting it hehe)
6) Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling
Recently, Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
FEELS! This was adorable. The romance gave me so many fuzzy feels, I highly recommend this book!
7) Christmas Trees & Decorations: What are some of your favourite book covers?
Here are a few of my favourites from 2019 releases!
8) Christmas Joy: What are some of your favourite things about Christmas And/Or some of your favourite Christmas memories?
Have a great Christmas / Happy Holidays!