Hey guys, Happy Sunday! 🙂
Today I’m going to be doing the End of the Year Book Tag!
(Original Tag here)
I was tagged by the lovely Lucy (Lucyturnspages)
Onto the questions:
1. Are there any books you started this year you need to finish?
I usually finish books in the same month I start them, so there’s none I’ve been reading for months/ have already started that I won’t finish.
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition to the end of the year?
Generally, I start reading more fantasy/darker books in the autumn. There’s nothing I read every year though.
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
Starsight by Brandon Sanderson!
I am so hyped for this! I might not even get to it this year (unfortunately) – uni is chaotic.
I am so behind with books, but I am hoping (praying) I get to this before the end of 2019!
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
The Burning White by Brent Weeks
Call Down the Hawk by Maggie Stiefvater
Starsight by Brandon Sanderson
5. Is there a book that you think could still shock you and become your FAVORITE?
Potentially, TBW or CDTH? They’re both hugely anticipated books, one the last in a series and one the start of a new one, so hopefully, they’ll be new favourites!
6. Have you already made reading plans for 2020?
Yes! I’m already thinking about going on book buying bans and getting my physical TBR down as much as possible!
Consider yourself tagged if you want to do this tag!