1. Which book, most recently, did you not finish?
The Girl in Red by Christina Henry.
I just couldn’t get into the story – may potentially try again in the future.
2. Which book is your guilty pleasure?
I don’t really believe in ‘guilty pleasures’ – why should you feel bad for enjoying something?
I guess I’d go with ACOMAF by Sarah J Maas – a lot of people find her problematic and she doesn’t include diversity which sucks.
3. Which book do you love to hate?
I have a few:
The Name of the Wind
The Night Circus
4. Which book would you throw into the sea?
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo. THAT ENDING. Awful.
5. Which book have you read the most?
I’ve read the ACOTAR trilogy 3 times
6. Which book would you hate to receive as a present?
Harry Potter. Vom.
7. Which book could you not live without?
Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson
8. Which book made you the angriest?
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte – It’s so boring. I don’t understand how anyone could remotely enjoy it.
Also, Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo – the plot twist was awful + it had one of the most boring, crappy endings to a series I’ve ever read.
9. Which book made you cry the most?
I don’t cry a lot at books but Kingdom of Ash had me SOBBING.
10. Which book cover do you hate the most?
Literally, all the UK Rick Riordan covers. I AM SO MAD. The US covers are gorgeous. The UK are just ugly. Breaks my heart because the books are AMAZING.
Not going to tag anyone but if you do it link me! I’d love to read your answers.