Thought I’d update on my reading. I don’t usually do posts like this but I definitely think I should do more! I never do TBR posts usually, due to the fact I feel pressured into reading those books and I’m a huge mood reader. I usually don’t pick my book until I need it.
However, this month I have a few I definitely want to pick up!
I’m currently reading/listening to three books!
Currently listening to:
City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
Cress by Marissa Meyer
The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins
(This is for a class at uni)
Onto what else I want (+have) to read this month!
For uni I have to read:
- Mrs Warren’s Profession by Bernard Shaw (play)
- A Room of One’s Own by Virginia Wolf
- A Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry (play)
- The Bloody Chamber and other stories by Angela Carter
- The Zoo Story by Edward Albee (play)
Yikes! Wish me luck…
Books for pleasure:
- The Near Witch by V.E Schwab – I going to V.E Schwab’s book signing on Monday (SO EXCITED) So, I’m trying to read as many as her books as I can. (Plus, I was sent The Near Witch for review so I need to get on that asap!)
- Winter by Marissa Meyer (audiobook)- Once I finish Cress I know I’ll want to pick this up straight away. I am LOVING this series. Hopefully, the audiobook will be available when I’m done with Cress. (Fingers crossed!) This last audiobook is pretty damn long, so I don’t know if it’ll be in my March wrap up.
Considering I’ve been in a slump for months now, this TBR is quite ambitious. Hopefully, I won’t struggle too much! Audiobooks have been my saviour, I am loving them at the moment. So convenient for me when travelling/doing uni work.